You can tell that the festival season is about to start when you look outside and all you can see is torrential rain. The best way to be prepared for the water logged fields is to get yourself in a good pair of wellies.
The great news for girls is that wellies are no longer one style, one colour and one size fits all – the selection is getting larger in response to stylish festival goer demands.
We have put together the top 5 wellies for you stylish fashionistas. Feast your eyes on these gems:
5. Quilted Jackets were all the rage this winter and now that style has progressed to welllington boots. Office have put together this inspired range of quilted wellies in a nude or khaki. This is a must for the refined festival lady and you can find it reduced from £38 to £30 at House of Fraser. Stocks are limited so you will need to hurry to find your size.
4. Bring on the summer sunshine with these neon bright Hunter wellington boots. They come in a range of bright summery colours, all of which go perfectly with denim cut off shorts. Complete the look with a stylish mac in the same colour and you are sure to turn heads. These glossy wellies don’t only ooze style, they also have a multi-layer cushioned sponge insole, which will help keep you comfortable as you trek for miles around festival fields. The Love My Vouchers favourites are the white gloss wellington, but there are also some mid-calf styles that are worth a look. These are currently on sale at MandMDirect.com start at just £44.99 with a saving of up to £40! Get in there quick to grab your bargain.
3. In at 3, these charming lace up khaki and black patterned boots by Dav. The lace detail at the back adds a touch of glamour to your look, whilst the luxurious finish teams perfectly with a tweed jacket for a classic festival look. What’s more, these Houndstooth Victoria Rain Boot are engineered using high-tech materials making them fully vegan friendly. You will be willing the rainy days to continue if you own these gorgeous boots. Get them from Fashion Conscience for £55.
2. The wedge welly has been around for some time now and our favourites can be found at Fashion Conscience for just £45. This high gloss pure black calf wedge welly come with a 2.5 inch heel, so you no longer need to be in flats at the festival. The adjustable tag means that they will fit all calf sizes and are useful for fitting in your skinny jeans. We also loved the black croc print in the same range as well as the bold red and black print. These can also be sent back to Dunlop after use for recycling so are the sustainable welly choice too.
1. And now for something completely different! In the top spot, we have the Orangina from Moda In Pelle. The heel is a huge 3.4 inch, and the chic boots only have a rubber shoe, protecting your feet from the damp, but allowing you to have a stylish trim. Perfect for the younger festival goer who wants the practicality of a welly, but the style of a club diva. This is currently reduced and is a bargain at just £39.95.
I think this could be our most stylish year yet at the festivals and predict that glamour is key this year.